Wednesday, February 23, 2011

PTI -Make It Monday Challenge #3: Glitter Strips with Scor Tape

Hi everbody!
Well, I had wanted for a couple of weeks now to take PTI challenge. Well, here I am taking the challenge. ^__^ It’s never too soon for Christmas.

THE Challenge
--Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge.  Your project must use at least one Papertrey product of some kind as well as glitter applied in a straight line in order to qualify.
                                                                                                                                    
I got inspire by “Maria’s Treat Box” and decided to make one of my own.



Receipt I used:
  • Red glitter (i love the BLING)
  • 1/4 Scor Tape
·         PTI-Baker's Twine - Pure Poppy
·         PTI-Mat Stack 4
·         PTI-Pure Poppy cardstock (I love this color, can’t fine this color anywhere else)
·       Cuttlebug 2" x 6" Bundle Die: FRUIT & TAGS (I got this set for only $0.64 and it’s still on clearance if you’re interested click here [they have so many cute stuff on clearance])

 
I hope you like it cause I drool* over all the participant that took part of it.
Take a look here for all other participant list.

***Sorry for the poor quality pictures. I can’t fine my digital camera so I had used my phone camera.
More pictures: (click on pictures for larger view)



No comments:

Post a Comment